Top 15 WooCommerce PluginsAdmin
WooCommerce is a great choice for businesses that sell products online domestically and/or internationally. It provides a a highly flexible online store for such e-commerce businesses.
Here’s a list of the top 15 free plugins and extensions for WooCommerce to help you improve your store by customizing it to suit your needs.
- WooCommerce Menu Cart
- Beeketing for WooCommerce: Upsell & Cross-Sell, Email Marketing, Promotions
- WooCommerce Multilingual – run WooCommerce with WPML
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- Metrilo WooCommerce Analytics, CRM and Email Automation
- YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
- WooCommerce Checkout Manager
- WooCommerce CSV Importer
- WooCommerce Direct Checkout
- WooCommerce Product Slider
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices
- Woo Social Media Marketing
- Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin by XAdapter
- Breeze — Free Word Cache Plugin
WooCommerce Menu Cart
The WooCommerce Menu Cart plugin conveniently adds a shopping cart button to your store’s navigation bar. Installation takes under a minute. This plugin allows customization features such as selective visibility of the cart, custom CSS and a floating position for the cart.
Beeketing for WooCommerce: Upsell & Cross-Sell, Email Marketing, Promotions
The Beeketing for WooCommerce plugin provides an incredible range of sales and marketing solutions for WooCommerce stores. It is practically a complete automated suite of solutions for ecommerce sites. We can’t say enough about how amazing this plugin is. It provides various apps each with its own set of features suited to raising conversion rates at various stages of the sales funnel.
Let’s take a look at a few of the things this plugin can do:
- A widget for Facebook live chat allows customers to contact you and chat directly
- Automated email marketing is less costly than MailChimp and can be personalized for customers
- Display live sales notifications to create brand trust
- Pop-ups prevent cart or site abandonment by judging exit intent.
- It helps you cross-sell and upsell relevant products to customers
- Convert visitors into email subscribers or social followers with aesthetically-pleasing email coupon pop-ups
- Quick View pop-ups that recommend related products
- Personalized recommendations and countdown timers to motivate customers
WooCommerce Multilingual – run WooCommerce with WPML
WooCommerce Multilingual is a plugin that allows you to easily translate your WooCommerce store into several languages. It runs with WooCommerce and WPML to translate your website content including offers, descriptions of products, categories and so on.
WooCommerce Currency Switcher
As its name suggests, the WooCommerce currency switcher plugin provides the option to convert prices and change currencies in real time. It has four currency aggregators, allows payment in a selected currency, is WooCommerce native PayPal ready, plus numerous other useful features. For online stores that have customers from various countries, this plugin is a must have.
Metrilo WooCommerce Analytics, CRM and Email Automation
The Metrilo plugin helps you with analytics, email automation and customer relationship management to drive sales and optimize your spending on marketing. In its own words, Metrilo helps you sell more intelligently by a one-stop location for all relevant analytics on your WooCommerce store. It displays analytics on sales, traffic, products and campaigns in reports that are easy to understand. It helps you easily compare the ROI of various marketing channels for better decision-making. It facilitates personalized marketing and the automated email feature is an extension of this. Sounds useful right? You can check it out for yourself in the free 2 week trial.
YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
There are multiple plugins to provide zoom options on your WooCommerce store. The easy customization options of the YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier plugin make it a superior choice. The zoom area can be customized and enabled or disabled for mobile devices. You can add a slider of thumbnails of product images and customize the behavior of this slider.
WooCommerce Checkout Manager
The WooCommerce Checkout Manager allows you to easily manage and customize the fields on your store’s checkout page. This plugin allows you to determine whether fields are optional or mandatory, re-arrange fields and create conditional fields. It also provides many other customization options.
WooCommerce CSV Importer
The WooCommerce CSV Importer lets you import data from your WooCommerce store to CSV format which is a tabular format that can be easily be opened in most spreadsheet softwares such as Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, or Open Office Calc. It uses AJAX to import data so there are no timeouts on big files. You can also import custom fields, taxonomies, premium, attributes and variable products.
WooCommerce Direct Checkout
WooCommerce Direct Checkout does exactly what its name suggest. It simplifies the checkout process of your online store. Properly implemented, this plugin can lead to greater sales for your store. To configure this plugin for your store, go to the WooCommerce Settings Panel which provides a submenu for configuration options. This submenu is called Direct Checkout Options.
WooCommerce Product Slider
The WooCommerce Product Slider places a responsive slider on your store’s product pages. It allows creation of multiple product sliders. It is a nice touch to improve the interface and user-friendliness of your store. This can easily improve conversions on your store for more sales.
Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce
Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin for WooCommerce is free and user-friendly. It helps you track client behavior as they browse your online store. It tracks where they start on your site and pages they visit. This plugin supports Universal Analytics.
WooCommerce PDF Invoices
Generating invoices for customers is time consuming. Not to worry the WooCommerce PDF Invoices plugin automatically generates invoices and sends them to your customers. It attaches the invoice to the WooCommerce email type you choose and sends it to the appropriate OneDrive, DropBox or Google Drive.
Woo Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is a must for any online store to boost traffic and sales, but it takes time and effort. Luckily there’s a plugin designed to take care of this for you. Woo Social Media Marketing is a plugin that connects your store with Around.io which provides comprehensive social media marketing for stores that are WooCommerce based. Around.io helps schedule your social media posts per week or per day. It has inbuilt analytics to help you easily take decisions. It automatically places all your products on the dashboard so you don’t have to copy-paste of upload images to social media. You can do it via the dashboard. It also supports easy creations of collages for uploading.
Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin by Xadapter
As its name suggests, this WooCommerce plugin allows effortless implementation of dynamic pricing and discounts based on category, product or cart. Dynamic Pricing and Discounts for WooCommerce by XAdapter is one of the best plugin choices for users to easily implement dynamic pricing options on their store without any complicated coding or implementation steps.
Some of this plugin’s features are:
- Set up Buy One Get One Free (BOGO) offers. There is even an option to automatically add the free product to the cart if a product has been selected for this offer.
- Set discount based on user type.
- Set discount based on date of purchase. This sets a limited time frame for a discount.
- Set discount based on product category.
- Set discount according to what is in the cart. For example, the number of products, total weight, and so on.
- Easily include or exclude products for discounts.
- Display a pricing table on a product page.
- Set discount or pricing rules based on quantity, weight or price of products.
- Set discounts that are fixed price, flat or percentage.
- Set a maximum discount value that limits the discount to that value.
- Easy migration with the Import/Export feature. Perhaps you’ve set up many rules for your discounts. Imagine migrating to another website. This would normally be a complex challenge, but this feature makes it an easy job.
Breeze — Free Word Cache Plugin
Hopefully this list provided you with some useful options for customizations that suit the requirements of your WooCommerce store.