We’re looking for candidates with 1-3 years of experience in the role of an Android Developer.
What you must have:
- Passion to be a part of the Startup who are building something bigger than themselves
- Basic working knowledge in Java & Android Development
- People with pursuit and desire for self-improvement and learning
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of their roles and work through the challenges in a startup team
- Kotlin, Jetpack, Core Java & OOPS concepts
Bonus points if you have:
- Familiarity with SDK Integrations, Gradle Build, Listeners, Adapters, Picasso, Firebase, Google Maps, Picasso, Push notifications, Glide, Networking, JSON structuring and working with REST APIs.
- Experience in collaborating on software projects using Git-based Version Control Systems (FYI, we use Bitbucket).
- Eye for great design and attention to detail + good understanding of the latest design principles and Android interface guidelines.
- Strong Debugging skills.
Your typical week:
- Building new modules, design and feature to our core Android project
- Collaborate with backend engineers while adding features for our large-and-growing client base
- Working with the Product Head to ideate, plan & design, features & integrations to be developed in the upcoming sprints.
- Don’t want to end up in the usual big old corporate IT sector, or
- Want to learn new skills and technologies, or
- Have interest and desire to become an entrepreneur/product manager in future and work in a startup to get experience, or
About the current team:
- We’re a team of passionate people working hard on creating the best Automated app builder in the world.
- We love Badminton, Table Tennis, Carrom, Superheroes, Movies & TV shows (especially pop culture), Cricket, Football & PubG.