We’re looking for freshers ( or <1 yr experienced) for the role of Junior Android Developer.
What you must have:
- Passion to be a part of the Startup who are building something bigger than themselves
- Basic working knowledge in Java & Android Development
- People with pursuit and desire for self-improvement and learning
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of their roles and work through the challenges in a startup team
Bonus Points if you have:
- Familiarity with SDK Integrations, Gradle Build, Listeners, Adapters, Picasso, Firebase, Google Maps, Picasso, Push notifications, Glide, Networking, JSON structuring and working with REST APIs.
- Experience in collaborating on software projects using Git based Version Control Systems (FYI, we use Bitbucket).
- Eye for great design and attention to detail + good understanding of latest design principles and Android interface guidelines.
- Have a basic knowledge of how iOS Development works (for collaborating with the iOS team and developing programming patterns which works for both Android & iOS)
- Have experience working in an E-Commerce project
- Have contributed to / maintained open source projects
- Have a Github account with some cool projects in it.
- Have scary but amazing debugging skills.
- Don’t want to end up in the usual big old corporate IT sector, or
- Want to learn new skills and technologies, or
- Have interest and desire to become an entrepreneur / product manager in future and work in a startup to get experience, or
- Want to pursue higher studies and want to work in a startup to gain real world experience in the mean time
Vajro would be the right place for you.
Your typical week:
- Building new modules, design and feature to our core Android project
- Collaborate with backend engineers while adding features for our large-and-growing client base
- Working with the Product Head to ideate, plan & design, features & integrations to be developed in the upcoming sprints.
- Monitoring code quality, & improving code stability results through unit testing.
- Regular code review of every new functionalities released.
- Apart from the primary role of being a mobile app developer you also get the opportunity to work with different technologies/roles like iOS, Web Apps, Angular, NodeJS, Python, Backend, Design, Marketing, Blogging etc.
About the current team:
- We’re a team of passionate people working hard on creating the best Automated app builder in the world
- We love Badminton, Superheroes, Movies & TV shows (especially pop culture), Cricket, Football & PubG
- Java, Android, JSON, MVVM, Glide / Picasso / Fresco
- ₹2.4L – ₹3L
- No equity