What you must have:
- 3+ years of experience in iOS Development and/or side projects/apps on the App Store.
- Proficiency in both Objective C & Swift development
- Proficiency in managing and improving Project Architecture based on best coding & design patterns needed according to use case
- Familiarity with SDK Integrations, APNS, Cocoapods, Carthage, Networking, JSON structuring and working with REST APIs.
- Experience in collaborating on software projects using Git based Version Control Systems (FYI, we use Bitbucket).
- Proficiency in managing a release system which involves managing Git repo, Code Reviews, Managing Pull Requests, Meticulously maintaining multiple branches for each release
- Eye for great design and attention to detail + good understanding of latest design principles and Android interface guidelines.
- Clear understanding of building & developing test-driven architecture to make it easier for Unit Testing & UI testing
Bonus Points if you:
- Have experience in developing developing interface that renders dynamically based on server side config
- Have worked on automation of development or deployment of mobile apps
- Have a basic knowledge of how Android Development works (for collaborating with the Android team and developing programming patterns which works for both Android & iOS)
- Have experience working in an E-Commerce project
- Have worked with graphic & memory optimization in apps
- Have contributed to / maintained open source projects
- Have a Github account with some cool projects in it.
- Have scary but amazing debugging skills.
This is a full-time role, based out of the Vajro office in Chennai. If you think you fit this role but have location constraints, we won’t be able to accommodate the requests.
- People who’re passionate to be a part of the Startup who are building something bigger than themselves
- People who could be responsible, take ownership of their roles and lead a startup team
Your typical week:
- Leading the iOS Development of our Core product, managing the existing team and product release cycle
- Collaborate with backend engineers to build new features for our large-and-growing client base
- Working with the Product Head to ideate, plan & design, features & integrations to be developed in the upcoming sprints.
- Monitoring code quality & results from unit testing
- iOS Development, Version Control, CocoaPods, Storyboard, iOS Mobile Automation, Mobile Application Testing – Android iOS
- ₹7L – ₹8L
- 0.0% – 1.0%