Vajro aims to automate and reduce the programming effort for business as well as other developers by building innovative products, solutions and automations. Vajro has built an automated mobile app platform which enables E-Commerce brands to instantly create native Android & iOS apps.
The Technology & Product team is a very critical part of Vajro. The team is responsible for developing innovative technology by staying abreast of emerging trends, guiding implementations and staying current on reference implementation patterns and creating a technology security assessment standard.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js / Angular from ground up & maintaining it
- Maintain our existing Dashboard built with AngularJS (if & when needed)
- Building responsive interface to ensure all components work smoothly in all kind of screen sizes
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs, styleguides and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Work with members from the design, marketing & support team, to give a better user experience for our customers
Required Skills & Experience:
- Thorough understanding of React.js (or any other relevant framework) and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) or an equivalent in other frameworks
- Knowledge of MVVM and MVC Design Patterns
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript/ES6
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Experience in writing unit test cases for the code base
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with CI/CD for deploying the code
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, oAuth etc.
- Experience of working other technologies/frameworks like NodeJS, Express,
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking, optimization and building innovative solutions for problems
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git with knowledge about branching, code merging & code review strategies.
- Execution of the full lifecycle of development;
- Excellent analytical skills needed to understand requirements and resolve issues;
- Contribution to any open source libraries is a plus
- Fluent spoken English & Communication Skill is another plus;
About Current Team:
We’re a team of young passionate people working hard on creating the best fully Automated Mobile App Builder in the world.
We love playing Table Tennis, Carrom, Badminton, Cricket, Superheroes, Movies & TV shows (especially pop culture), Football & PubG.