What you must have:
- 4-5+ years of combined experience in Frond End Development and Backend Development.
- Proficiency in managing and improving Project Architecture based on best coding & design patterns needed according to use case
- Experience in deploying and using multiple AWS Products
- Experience in planning and maintaining Database Architecture
- Proficiency in working with MEAN stack and/or MERN stack.
- Experience in collaborating on software projects using Git based Version Control Systems (FYI, we use Bitbucket).
- Proficiency in managing a release system which involves managing Git repo, Code Reviews, Managing Pull Requests, Meticulously maintaining multiple branches for each release
- Eye for great design and attention to detail + good understanding of latest design principles.
- Clear understanding of building & developing test-driven architecture to make it easier for Unit Testing & UI testing
Bonus Points if you:
- Have experience in developing developing interface (web or mobile) that renders dynamically based on server side config
- Have worked on automation for development or deployment of mobile apps
- Have a basic knowledge of how iOS Development works (to collaborate with iOS team)
- Have experience working in an E-Commerce project
- Have worked with graphic & memory optimization
- Have contributed to / maintained open source projects
- Have a Github account with some cool projects in it.
- Have scary but amazing debugging skills.
This is a full-time role, based out of the Vajro office in Chennai (If you think you fit this role but have location constraints, unfortunately we won’t be able to accommodate the requests).
- People who’re passionate to be a part of the Startup who are building something bigger than themselves
- People who could be responsible, take ownership of their roles and lead a startup team
Your typical week:
- Ownership and responsibility to maintain & improve our core technology and architecture.
- Heading the Front end Development for our Core product, managing the existing team and product release cycle
- Heading the Backend Development for building API Endpoints, Automations and Maintaining Security
- Working on the Product Roadmap – Ideate, plan & design new features for the upcoming sprints.
- ₹7.2L – ₹9L
- No equity